Slide the arrows to see before and after designs
In May 2019, OZM finished working on the Taste of Scotland the Scottish Heritage Festival of Franklin North Carolina. For the past 20 years, the board members and local residents have invested hours of their personal time to make this annual free community event happen.
They approached OZM about updating their old site because they were being phased out by their local hosting provider. The old site was functional, but it was showing its age. So we offered to design a new site with WordPress, our preferred page designing tool. More than 30% of all websites on the internet are now powered by WordPress.
Three weeks before the opening day of the festival, the site was up-to-date and ready to be published. Since publishing the new site, the group has noticed more people seeking information about the Scottish Heritage Festival.
The sites features include:
- Count down timer to the start of the festival
- Accordion display boxes for sponsor and vendors
- 2 contact forms
- tab content area to give credit to all the members and volunteers
- Downloadable forms, maps, and information sheets
- Responsive design with optimized viewing on phones and tablets
See the site and learn more about @ https://tasteofscotlandfestival.org/